Friday, October 5, 2007

"Look what someone left on our doorstep!"

"Put me back in!!!!"
Ava Giselle was delivered at 8:12AM on Sunday, September 23, 2007 via C-section. Here she has been out for about 4 minutes, and she is probably wishing she was back in the warmth of Giselle's belly.

Our first family picture.

Minutes after she was born, Ava opens her eyes, while her Dad anxiously counts all fingers and toes.

Giselle and Ava. My two beautiful girls.

First picture of Ava and Daddy. Notice her little hat--we have called her our "little lawn gnome" since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I placed my daughter's name in Google (just for giggles) and came to your website. My daughters name is Ava G. Rudesill...G for Grace though. SHe turned 5 in April. We live in Santa Rosa CA. How funny this would be if there was a relation. We beleive that relatives of our are in Michigan, but not sure. Anyways...Hello :-)

-Diana Rudesill
dianarudesill@yahoo.com